Arthroscopy is a surgical procedure doctors use to look at, diagnose, and treat problems inside a joint. It’s a minor surgery and is done on an outpatient basis, which means you can go home the same day. Your doctor may recommend it if you have inflammation in a joint, have injured a joint, or have damaged a joint over time. You can have arthroscopy on any joint. Most often, it’s done on the knee, shoulder, elbow, ankle, hip, or wrist. During the procedure, your doctor will insert a tool called an arthroscope into your joint through several small cuts to see how much damage is in the joint. They can also repair many injuries during arthroscopy. Before having an arthroscopy or any other procedure, be sure to tell your doctor about any medications or vitamins you are taking. Leave all jewelry, watches, and other valuables at home. Wear comfortable clothing that is easy to put on and take off.
For more details please contact us at +919811195161
- Best Arthroscopy Surgeon in Shalimar Bagh
- Best Arthroscopy Surgeon in Pitampura
- Best Arthroscopy Surgeon in Prashant Vihar
- Best Arthroscopy Surgeon in Rohini
- Best Arthroscopy Surgeon in Adarsh Nagar
- Best Arthroscopy Surgeon in Ashok Vihar