Although elbow joint replacement is much less common than the knee, hip, or shoulder replacement, it is just as successful in relieving joint pain and returning people to daily activities. Whether you have just begun exploring treatment options or have already decided to have elbow replacement surgery, this article will help you understand more about this effective procedure. The surfaces of the bones where they meet to form the elbow joint are covered with articular cartilage, a smooth substance that protects the bones and enables them to move easily. A thin, smooth tissue called a synovial membrane covers all remaining surfaces inside the elbow joint. In a healthy elbow, this membrane makes a small amount of fluid that lubricates the cartilage and eliminates almost any friction as you bend and rotate your arm. Muscles, ligaments, and tendons hold the elbow joint together.
For more details please contact us at +919811195161
- Best Elbow Replacement Surgeon in Shalimar Bagh
- Best Elbow Replacement Surgeon in Pitampura
- Best Elbow Replacement Surgeon in Prashant Vihar
- Best Elbow Replacement Surgeon in Rohini
- Best Elbow Replacement Surgeon in Adarsh Nagar
- Best Elbow Replacement Surgeon in Ashok Vihar